Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Umbrella fold/fold in one piece help needed

(6 Posts)
Ihateparties Sat 11-May-13 09:36:05

If you wanted to wait a little while and add fifty quid the b motion is coming, is same as agile but with better suspension and air tyres.

I have a bjcmgt at the moment which is great but baby joggers are too wide for me really and I prefer a 4 wheeler ideally. I rather fancy a motion when it comes out. It's going to be a kiddicare exclusive seemingly.

melliebobs Sat 11-May-13 07:53:08

I do like the look of that britax. It's more what I'm used to looks wise in a pushchairsmile just looked at the kiddie care n like the look of the fold too. smile

HalfBakedCleverCookie Fri 10-May-13 21:43:37

I have just bought a maclaren quest and love it, I have had one with each of my previous dc which have been handed on to my sisters who also got lots of use from them.

I absolutely love my Maclaren Techno XT, it's light, easy to push and manoeuvre even with one hand if you want to, one handed umbrella fold, doesn't take up much space, doesn't feel flimsy like some heavier pushchairs and has suspension.

I paid £152 for it although that was a special offer as they're usually over £200. Offers are out there though so worth a look.

Ihateparties Fri 10-May-13 21:32:14

If you could get a city mini gt for £200 that would be lovely. It would be slightly used I imagine, circa 260 new. Not spindly or flimsy. Neither is the normal city mini, which I'm pretty sure you could bring in new for your budget. Britax b agile does v similar job in slightly different way, has a bit more suspension compared to bjcm but a slightly different feel and a lot lower handle.

The fact that many things under £200 feel a bit spindly and a bit generally :-/ or are gigantahuge is my current bugbear sad

melliebobs Fri 10-May-13 20:52:16

I love my iCandy peach jogger to pieces. I use it twice daily plus and it's perfect for our long dog walks and walks into town. But I swear to god if my mum asks me one more time for me to bring it round when dd is there and she doesn't bloomin use it I will go spare. It's usually covered in outdoorsieness and I dont like getting the boot all muddy. Anyway so this and along with the faff to get this pram in MIL house (she has some weird porch with a tight angle to get in) I'm looking for a umbrella fold/fold in one piece stroller/buggy type thing for such occasions and to possibly keep at the motherships/mil

I've had a look and don't know what I'm looking for. blush theres loads out there. they all look a bit spindly n flimsy compared to my lovely jogger. But apart from the fact dd is 14 months and ideally I don't want to spend more than £150 (if it was amazing maybe £200) what do I go for? What do I avoid?

Pram expert wisdom required

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now