Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best stroller/pushchair that's not too expensive?

(10 Posts)
KirstieAllsop Fri 10-May-13 06:32:10

*Hood sorry.

KirstieAllsop Fri 10-May-13 06:31:53

I second the zeta vooom. I love mine. The good is brilliant, it reclines quite far and has a handy little pocket on the back of it. The only bad thing is the raincover. It's quite small, but you can buy a bigger one that covers the whole pushchair and hood for about £10 off ebay.

flootshoot Fri 10-May-13 06:27:59

I used a zeta vooom for over a year and it was fine, great for holidays as it has a huge hood.

eBay or amazon I think, mine cost £40

Cakebaker35 Thu 09-May-13 20:17:47

Wow thanks milk, but it's just gone out of stock, argh!

milk Thu 09-May-13 10:13:01
Cakebaker35 Wed 08-May-13 13:45:51

Thanks jumperoo i will definitely take a look at that link x

jumperooo Wed 08-May-13 09:17:03

We recently bought a holiday buggy, a petite star zia from their cheaper online outlet store, its light and is a small fold, has adjustable handles, recline etc. They sell "as new" or refurbished models. We got a "class A" model that was brand new and still had its tags on, for £80. Was about £120 elsewhere.

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/reworked/default.aspx

Cakebaker35 Wed 08-May-13 09:12:57

Thanks cleverbit, I've been looking at some on the Asda website as they have a sale on, just not sure whether to take the plunge on one for around £50 or if it will just fall to bits!

cleverbit Tue 07-May-13 16:06:37

I bought a cheap mothercare umbrella fold a few months ago and have been happy with it for quick trips to the park etc. Its quick and easy to fold and light enough to get up our steps easily and my daughter often picks it over our more comfy looking mamas and papas urbo (maybe because its bright pink). It has a bit of a recline which is enough for her to nap in. Only negatives are the handles are not adjustable (although I find them comfortable) and the hood tends to pop off when I fold it.

Cakebaker35 Tue 07-May-13 13:53:18

I'm looking for some advice please on which stroller/pushchair to go for to take on holidays, use for quick trips round the shops etc for our DD who is currently 18 months.

We already have a brilliant Britax buggy which is great for long walks but now just want a cheap and cheerful one that's easy to push with one hand, pretty compact and easy to fold down, and it would be a bonus if it had adjustable height handles as have a v tall husband!

Would love to hear your recommendations, and indeed any to avoid! Really don't want to spend lots so looks like the mummies' favourite McLaren XT is out of reach....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now