Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

mamas and papas pushchairs

(4 Posts)
Twattybollocks Tue 07-May-13 17:12:43

You should be fine as long as it doesn't break :0)

SupermarketSweep Tue 07-May-13 16:56:40

Thanks for replying Twattybollocks.

I have bought a mamas and papas moove and to me it does feel good quality, if a little basic. Although I have moved from a shoddy thirdhand loola so it feels like a dream compared to that smile

Havent got any customer service issues yet though..

Twattybollocks Tue 07-May-13 06:18:50

Probably not. And if you did you would invalidate the warranty, which is precarious at best. Tbh I've had a fair few m&p pushchairs over the years and they have been invariably shoddy quality for the price, some are downright dangerous (like the Luna which tips when the seat is reclined with a toddler in) and their customer service is so bad it would be funny if it weren't for the cost of their stuff.

SupermarketSweep Wed 01-May-13 21:48:06

I have noticed a lot of their pushchairs look very similar, and the fittings where the seat unit slots in look identical. Does anyone know if the seat units are interchangeable? For example could I fit a sola seat unit/carrycot onto a moove chassis?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now