Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Umbrella/ lightweight with the most upright seat

(8 Posts)
mummysmellsofsick Fri 26-Apr-13 18:43:05

Thanks will look at the Noa and yoyo again

Methren Fri 26-Apr-13 00:01:20

Another vote for the maxicosi noa - seat pretty upright, reclines, very easy to fold/unfold, reasonable sized basket and steers like a dream.

Tiggywunkle Wed 24-Apr-13 23:43:59

The YoYo seat can be as upright as the child wants to sit. Thats one of the fab things about it. The child simply has to sit upright and then the seat back follows them with the harness.

Rhubarb78 Wed 24-Apr-13 20:30:19

Have a look at the maxi cosi noa, I think the seat on that is quite upright and the fold is great for public transport, easy to fold one handed

OrlaKiely Wed 24-Apr-13 13:17:47

h&s - child more likely to fall forwards I presume

I have a volo and it is amazingly light

Not sure what so suggest re upright seat but I don't remember the quest going very far up tbh

mummysmellsofsick Wed 24-Apr-13 13:15:43

The volo doesn't recline but I agree 4kg sounds great.

I can't understand why hardly any pushchairs offer a really upright position.

janek Wed 24-Apr-13 12:53:21

I always thought the maclaren velo looked good. Don't know how upright the seat is, but there's nothing to it, it must weigh nothing!

mummysmellsofsick Wed 24-Apr-13 12:37:41

I'm still debating what my narrow lightweight public transport stroller will be.

Yoyo- love it but seat not v upright and its v expensive

Quest- seems good but how upright is the seat? I tried to go & look at one but DS was too grumpy & I had to leave the shop.

I want something 6kg or under, with a recline.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now