Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mothercare Extreme?

(6 Posts)
SmileAndPeopleSmileWithYou Fri 26-Apr-13 12:13:42

Mothercare are fab at demonstrations so go down there and they will fold it and put it in the car for you to see if it fits! I was really impressed when they did that for me! if they hadn't I would have bought one that was too big cos I didn't even think about the size of the car

Locketjuice Fri 26-Apr-13 12:04:28

My other half had a panda which boot is tiny we took one of the wheels off which is just a button and it pops off so should do smile

featherbag Fri 26-Apr-13 09:22:42

Thank you! We have a Focus, reckon it'll fit in the boot? The Silver Cross 3D only just fit, with no room for anything else.

Locketjuice Thu 25-Apr-13 19:05:55

I have it, its AMAZING smile so easy to push a huge basket massive seat... Only downside is its big so if your looking for something to fold small it isn't for you smile

featherbag Thu 25-Apr-13 13:56:35

Bump!

featherbag Tue 23-Apr-13 08:44:39

Hi all, was wondering if anyone has any experience of these? I walk for miles and miles, and have gone through 3 prams/pushchairs in 18 months. I saw the Extreme yesterday and it looks ideal, plus it comes with a car seat and is currently half price at £200. I can't find a problem with it, but there must be a downside! Can anyone enlighten me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now