Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Advice needed on the Hauck viper 3 wheeler buggy please

(3 Posts)
BeckyMumOfThree Thu 11-Apr-13 11:53:38

Anyone have or had a Hauck Viper 3 wheeler buggy? I used to have a phil and teds but had to get rid of it as it was old an worn. I love the look of the Hauck Viper as I'd like a bumper bar for my ds3 who is 18 months old. I'm also concerned about getting a suitable Raincover as again, the phil and teds ones were awesome. Oh and I've looked at 2nd hand phil and teds but the local ones are worse state then my old one. Thanks in advance.

lizzieannejames Sat 13-Apr-13 17:49:40

Hauck make cheap tat. Don't waste your money.

MiaowTheCat Sat 13-Apr-13 21:23:23

Had another Hauck buggy - it was basic but OK enough... one thing that I CAN tell you is they do those fucking cryptic picture only bloody instruction manuals that are shitter than shite (think Ikea instructions but designed for the puzzle page of the newspaper) which drove me up the wall.

Got rid of the buggy in the end - was just the colour that had annoyed me (we'd ordered it when we weren't sure if it was a boy or girl and I'd been talked into boring boring brown by hubby)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now