Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What car do donkey (pram) owners have?

(7 Posts)
BettyandDon Sat 13-Apr-13 17:50:52

I have an Audi tt and can fit it in my car. You need to have the chassis and seats stored separately but they squash together nicely.

lizzieannejames Sat 13-Apr-13 17:46:56

I can fit my donkey in my Mini countryman with the wheels off (they have to go in the footwell in the middle)

As much as I wanted the donkey- there wasn't a chance in hell I was going to buy a mummobile (no offence intended here!) so I made it fit.

There is a useful video on youtube showing a JL staff member showing a lady how to get her donkey into the boot of a focus.

milkymocha Sat 13-Apr-13 07:16:33

Can fit mine easily in a zafira with one seat down smile

Razzdazz Fri 12-Apr-13 22:32:28

Am actually considering a Mercedes viano grin

forevergreek Wed 10-Apr-13 20:59:07

Volkswagen sharan should work with one seat out. ( assuming 4 children and 2 adults?) each seat is individual also so can fit 3 full car seats in middle row for example. Seats also slide forward and back.

Nanny01 Wed 10-Apr-13 20:41:36

I very much doubt you will get it in. I can fit a uppa baby vista in my 7 seater. I can not fit anything in when all seats are in use. Like you I normally have 6 seats in use have 5 dcs. Babyzen yoyo will fit but can't be used before 6 months. I used a sling if we all go out. Pushchairs that fold in half like the vista,bjcm are ok. Most 7 seaters the middle row of seats have some movebility back and forwards so you might get a few more cms.

Razzdazz Wed 10-Apr-13 16:42:00

Hi, we are expecting our 4th dc and will have a 17 month old when baby arrives. I have a bug cam at the moment and would really like the donkey. We are having to change our car for a 7 seater. Does anyone have any advice on what 7 seater has a big enough boot space to accommodate the donkey when all seats are in use? Really trying to avoid buying a van lol!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now