Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Footmuff recs for BJCM please

(5 Posts)

We have a Babystyle Oyster and a BJCM and we're looking for a footmuff to go with these.
We have the Oyster apron and a Mothercare Universal Footmuff that got passed on. We'd like one mainly for the BJCM but that could possibly be used with the Oyster too.

Is the Baby Jogger one worth the £40?
I've been looking on eBay but no idea what's any good and whether they'll fit

No, it's not worth it at all. It falls down all the time, I have resorted to stitching velcro on it to hold it still but it still just came off.

I would get a normal one and just lift it up to get to the handle that collapses the bjcm

Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 12:43:37

I like Buggysnuggles on my BJCM. They work well. But loads of universal footmuffs fit.

bunnymother Tue 09-Apr-13 12:46:22

We have the Fellhof Cortina sheepskin footmuffs. Bigger than Ben Hur and the price of a used car, but they are waterproof, WARM and our 3.5 year old still fits in them.

bunnymother Tue 09-Apr-13 12:47:06

To clarify, 2 of the footmuffs are on the Baby Jogger City Select and 1 of them is on the Maclaren Quest. They all fit fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now