Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Noisy creaking pram frame

(4 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 12:42:40

Give your retailer or Jane a ring and ask for some advice.

islasmummy2013 Tue 09-Apr-13 10:48:14

Somebody once told me too try cheap furniture polish, it worked for me! Xx

smable Tue 09-Apr-13 10:41:06

Hi I've got a concord neo which is a slightly different version of the Jane and it did creak a fair bit to begin with I use silicon lubricant spray rather that normal wd40 make sure you get every joint at the start it needed it every couple if weeks but now it's more like every other month which to be fair you should really do even if it doesn't creak

15920 Tue 09-Apr-13 00:22:32

We bought a new pram a month ago and it all seemed great until we actually started using it and it began to creak rediculously. We kept using it in hope it would go away but it is just so embarasing. Its not like its a cheap pram as we decided to treat ourselves to the Jane rider as it seemed fantastic however the reality is far from it. Has anyone else had this sort of problem and found as solution. I have tried wd40 but that hasn't worked so does anyone have a de-creaking success story you would share (:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now