Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Nuna Pepp or similar?

(8 Posts)
LilyLilyLilyOiOiOi Wed 10-Apr-13 18:06:58

So now my question is, nuna Pepp or micralite superlite classic? I love the look of the toro but it is just above (my husbands) suggested budget of 200. Any advice would be great x

LilyLilyLilyOiOiOi Tue 09-Apr-13 16:44:38

Thank you. I just need to make the right decision. We currently have 4 prams on eBay, and hubby is ready to leave home I think!!!

Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 16:19:41

I love the Nuna Pepp. Its easy to use, good seat (although low hood but its fine for even a 3/4 year old). The fold / unfold is fab. The raincover is plain daft. The one downside is the horrible jigsaw puzzle harness - I sold mine in the end because it got too annoying which is a shame because everything else was fab.

anna080 Tue 09-Apr-13 12:34:40

I haven't got my Bee yet, I think it should be arriving next week though. Most people seem to have had good experiences of it from what I've read so fingers crossed! I had wanted a Cameleon but as DS is already 10 months I decided on the Bee, as it should last until he doesn't need a pushchair.

LilyLilyLilyOiOiOi Tue 09-Apr-13 12:21:55

Do you like your bee??

LilyLilyLilyOiOiOi Tue 09-Apr-13 12:21:43

Brill thank you, will take a look!

anna080 Tue 09-Apr-13 12:00:40

Hi Lily, I asked about the Nuna Pepp on this board a couple of weeks ago so the responses on this might help you.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pushchair_chat/1712006-Which-is-best-Bugaboo-Bee-or-Nuna-Pepp

I ended up ordering a Bugaboo Bee but still want the Nuna as well, need to work on DH! Like you said it seems trendy but functional too.

LilyLilyLilyOiOiOi Mon 08-Apr-13 16:49:19

So I have just got a Cameleon, big mistake and I don't like it. Husband not happy as this was meant to be last pram (number 6) so I need to choose something else!

I'm liking the look of the Nuna Pepp, does anyone else have this? Or similar? I have a big 7 month old. I want something trendy but easy to use at the same time. Advice please! Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now