Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

bugaboo bee and phil teds coccoon if you're interested...

(2 Posts)
ghoulelocks Sun 07-Apr-13 22:05:59

are quite a decent combo. Got fed up with the bugaboo newborn cocoon as to put baby in you have to strap them so every time I breastfed her asleep she woke up with the bloody straps., they do seem to get caught under the baby rather than at the side like most buggies. You have to do them up or the cocoon can slide out as it has slits rather than holes for the straps, unlike a liner. The trick is to do the straps up under the carry handles under the cocoon. It's also flatter and snuggly and my dd still fits at 4 months, wish I'd tried it sooner. Also can stick her in it easily round the house to sleep without straps and lift it out to carry her up steps to the flat.
If I had more £ I'd go further and put a quinny carrycot on with maxi-cosi adapters for a few months.

Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 12:34:17

To be honest, for me that fact my baby was always strapped in is a HUGE selling point for having a Bugaboo Cocoon. I much prefer my child strapped in, and whilst you can add a harness to a carrycot, the Cocoon was really useful to have. It had an amazing sleeping effect on my son too. He was always asleep within a minute of going into it. Its one of the best things I ever bought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now