Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

My Versa has arrived!

(6 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 22:06:06

lol

In the pushchair, that is. Not the basket... hmm blush

I went in to a pram shop at the weekend (seriously, why? I don't need a pushchair!) and spied a Versa - was very intrigued. Asked the assistant to show me how to fold it parent facing, and she couldn't work it out. After 5 minutes of watching her struggle, I had a look and did it first time blush

So, yes, I can see what you mean about intuitive. And the basket? I could have fitted in there!

Now I just need to convince myself to have another baby to put in it grin

Tiggywunkle Tue 09-Apr-13 16:12:14

I am glad you are happy. We recently needed a very dependable pushchair, and I put the Versa in, and it did me proud. There aren't many pushchairs which have the quality, functionality, ease of use, ease of manoeuvre, ease of fold, big basket, big seat, huge hood etc etc.

Ihateparties Fri 05-Apr-13 19:47:39

[Grin]

Oh how I do hate wide. Would have driven me insane.. even the idea of it <am weirdo>

duende Fri 05-Apr-13 19:03:37

And I really really like it.
The only slight negatives which I can see so far are that's it's a bit long and maybe aesthetically not as lovely as some of the i candies for instance. However, in terms o practicality and design - wow! I put it together, folded and unfolded it without even opening the instructions. Very easy to use, very intuitive. (Or maybe I have all the YouTube videos now embedded in my brain...) large seat, massive basket, large hood, easy fold. Looks very good quality.

I can now see that the uppababy would be too wide for our hallway and it would do my head in. Even the versa seems a bit wide and it's only 59 cm against the vista's 63.

Thanks tiggy and parties and everyone who had the patience to answer my questions.

Now off to sell the Maclaren quest and the pliko sitting in the loft.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now