Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger Citi Mini GT

(3 Posts)
Bragadocia Tue 09-Apr-13 21:05:26

I went ahead and got it! Lovely, it is. I had been wondering whether they'd done anything about a couple of issues relating to the hood when folded down, but it's not appearing to be a problem for DS.

Tiggywunkle Wed 03-Apr-13 16:06:49

Its exactly the same. The date will be newer stamped on the model, but you could be waiting ages for a 2013 stamp. I got a BJCMGT only a couple of weeks ago and its date stamped 2011.
The only difference is that the Crimson colour and the Shadow colour are discontinued. There is a new blue and an all black version for 2013. The Bamboo will continue to be made this year.

Bragadocia Wed 03-Apr-13 12:38:35

Am thinking of buying one of these, but I can't tell for sure whether there's an updated 2013 model, or if it's still exactly the same pushchair as when it was launched last year. Does anyone happen to know?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now