Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does the City Select fold with both seats?

(4 Posts)
Jaybee7 Fri 12-Apr-13 22:52:46

Thankyou for the reply smile

Tiggywunkle Tue 26-Mar-13 23:07:13

Yes you can fold the Baby Jogger City Select with both seats (or at least you could a 2010 and a 2011 so I see no reason why a 2012 / 3 wouldnt too!). You needed this link on Best Buggy smile to show you how!

Be aware though that either one seat fabric is in danger of getting dirty, or the chassis, if you store it on its side. Its better to take one seat off TBH, but it is possible smile

Twinklestarstwinklestars Tue 26-Mar-13 19:06:03

The shop I bought mine from folded it with one of the seats on, but I looked at it with the carrycot so just assumed it came off before folding.

Jaybee7 Mon 25-Mar-13 17:28:03

Hello everyone..first post here as i cant find any other good websites like this..

I am planning on buying the Baby Jogger City Select 2012 and was wondering if anyone had the BJCS and managed to fold it with both seats?....
Ive seen pictures on bestbuggy (http://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/compare-pushchairs/baby-jogger-city-select-4/phil-teds-verve-2/) as a single fold and tandem fold so im i right in guessing that it does fold down with both seats?

Im a little confused as i emailed BabyJogger themselves and they replied back saying it doesnt fold with ANY of the seats attached :-/

Feedback will be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now