Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Cosatto Duet Lite Get Set Go or My Child Sienta Duo

(7 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Tue 26-Mar-13 22:37:38

LOL I just didnt have what I needed - cue one toddler having a melt down in public - very very embarrassing!!

notfarmingatthemo Sun 24-Mar-13 08:28:59

What about a single and a sling or back back then a buggy board when they are bigger.

ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Sun 24-Mar-13 07:49:01

I can't quite believe that Tiggy has run out of pushchairs! wink

Tiggywunkle Sat 23-Mar-13 17:10:01

I know, I know...I absolutely feel your pain. I need one this week and I simply dont have the right double :\

ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Sat 23-Mar-13 10:10:38

Hi Tiggy,

I wouldn't use it for long trips when they'd be likely to nap, but just for the school run etc

I have posted before about this and you have always been very helpul smile, I have a BJCS and I am fed up with the constant taking apart and reassembling, especially when I'm only out of the car for 10-15 mins and have to do it again!

The BJCM sounds great but we have very narrow pavements where I live (Italy) and I am afraid I might end up regretting it.

Gosh I hate double pushchairs!!

They're either too wide, too big folded or come in a million pieces like a jigsaw puzzle... confused

<big sigh>

Tiggywunkle Fri 22-Mar-13 22:02:14

I have had a MyChild Sienta Duo and it was pretty ok to push as in easy. However the front child doesn't have much recline at all on either of these. Will you be ok with having 13 month olds with one child so upright to nap? I dont think I would be to be honest. Also just watch the fold size because these are very long folded.
I think I would suggest you had a look at a cheap Baby Jogger City Mini double or an Air Buggy Mimi (Ebay) for something easy to open and go with.

ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Fri 22-Mar-13 15:36:33

Anyone used either of these (or something similar)?
Any thoughts/opinions?

I just need a flick in the car easy to use cheap double as small as possible. I have 13 month old twins.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now