Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Tiggy, Parties et all - I've FOUND it! Footmuff for the Versa! : )

(24 Posts)
irismom Wed 15-May-13 11:02:39

grin

Ihateparties Tue 14-May-13 13:32:54

grin I remember, thought of you just the other day when I saw those mamas and papas baby nests in a shop. <imagine the sort of information I could retain if my head wasn't so full of baby products :-/>

Glad you like the b smart smile

irismom Tue 14-May-13 08:20:45

Ihateparties off the topics others, sorry ..
I was chasing you to say a big thank you. Couldnt find a PM thingy, so thought of looking for your recent post. I hope u rem me. U helped me through the big confusing purchase of Pushchair. And I am ever so grateful to you hugs for suggesting Britax B smart. My baby is now 11 weeks and We went out with BSmart several times now, It is the best thing I ever had. I never knew that pushing/driving a pushchair is this easy. Thank you for suggesting this. I thought I am the only one in this world dreading pushchairs, but with this I am going everywhere alone, coz it is too easy to ride.grinthanks

Ihateparties Sun 12-May-13 14:25:31

Mwahaha, buggysnuggle is fleece one, rounded sleeping bag one is mountain buggy/one tree hill (old branding I think.. dunno..) :-)

Laquila Sun 12-May-13 11:44:25

Just resurrecting this thread to see if anyone can please tell me any more about this holy grail footmuff?!

Was it the universal fit one that looks like it's made of fleece? Or is it the more oval one that looks like a little egg-shaped sleeping bag?

(Also - One Tree Hill?! As in the tv show??!...<shows naïveté ref footmuffs>

P.S. parties I totally did this for you, btw - I know you're not ready to stop talking about Versas yet ;)

MandragoraWurzelstock Wed 27-Mar-13 08:59:40

Oops sorry I lost this thread! I do have the versa footmuff and it's not that nice imo. The zips are funny. And it's black which I think is a bit depressing.

It was actually branded MB when it arrived, this one - I will go and have a look at the other colours now! thanks x

Ihateparties Sun 24-Mar-13 07:52:55

Ooooh well spotted.. i clearly need more... grin

speedyboots Sun 24-Mar-13 07:13:22

Thank you. Will have a look.

caramelgirl Sat 23-Mar-13 21:57:32

Thank you! They seem to have in other colours for £14.99 so have ordered grateful fir your help.

Ihateparties Sat 23-Mar-13 19:49:40

Not sure there is a problem with the versa footmuff, I don't know, it's okay as far as I know. The linked one was an old style mountain buggy one that was £9.99 or £14.99 so maybe it was a price thing.... price is the reason I have one anyway!

speedyboots Sat 23-Mar-13 18:15:54

Ooh, interesting. What's the problem with the Versa footmuff? What brand is this one? The link no longer works - I think they must have sold out.

Thanks!!

Ihateparties Sat 23-Mar-13 17:58:36

Its an old style mountain buggy one, one tree hill branded i think.. going to look... no actually mountain buggy branded, some of the older ones are one tree hill. Ebay will be your place i think..

caramelgirl Sat 23-Mar-13 17:52:31

They have run out! What is it please? Baby due imminently and rubbish weather here! Thanks!

EggandSpooneyMara Fri 22-Mar-13 07:49:17

Yes it's wonderful smile Thankyou for persuading me to keep it!

The sand is a bit pale but it actually looks nice with the black. it could have been worse, they could only have had pink left grin (not that I'm sure MB ever made a pink one - though they made a pink Urban once didn't they?)

Anyway it held up beautifully to the freezing wind yesterday, ds3 slept like a baby.

Tiggywunkle Thu 21-Mar-13 23:07:13

I agree with you Rooney BTW about the Bee being a PITA to fold and its even worse with the footmuff attached and dangling! I too love how the Versa encases the footmuff and keeps it clean and safe.

Tiggywunkle Thu 21-Mar-13 23:06:10

I have been these footmuffs around for a while and they were a bargain. Sand wasn't my colour though smile But I bet they are warm and work well.

RooneyMara Thu 21-Mar-13 07:29:44

I'm having trouble finding anything to fit the bee actually - haven't tried this one yet. Then again it's not the best of folds even without a footmuff on it.

One thing I like about the versa is that it folds with stuff attached to it, and in the basket!

Ihateparties Wed 20-Mar-13 19:41:59

It is quite short, I suspect it would be fine on a bee plus, it depends on what you mean by fit... I'm not very picky when it comes to footmuffs so in my mind they all fit everything pretty much, some are just better than others...

RooneyMara Wed 20-Mar-13 18:21:01

It is however shorter than the other 6 or 7 footmuffs I have so you never know! They're all too long for the bee.

RooneyMara Wed 20-Mar-13 18:20:31

Ooh I don't know, I only have the old bee. Perhaps someone else can test it for you.

femmeaufoyer Wed 20-Mar-13 18:11:22

I like the look of this, would it fit a Bee Plus?

RooneyMara Wed 20-Mar-13 17:57:05

Oh cool smile Thanks, I didn't know if I ought to make holes there or not!

Just got to shift the versa footmuff I daftly bought, now...

Ihateparties Wed 20-Mar-13 16:43:12

Mine is like it too, they're great aren't they. I have one on my smyths mobi tandem, should cut the other holes really but haven't bothered yet.

RooneyMara Wed 20-Mar-13 13:56:21

Finally found one that fits PERFECTLY. It's here.

I imagine you can get them on ebay still when this lot runs out...or maybe elsewhere has old stock - but it arrived today and honestly, it is just such a brilliant fit right down to the slits and the shape of the foot end.

It's thick enough that it stands up into the head area too without needing to be tied etc.

There are two slits for back straps - I have it on the lower one for the lowest strap setting, there is another higher up but the slits have been sewn and not cut for some reason. Probably just a fault with mine.

So I hope this helps someone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now