Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

pushchair reccomendations

(5 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Thu 21-Mar-13 23:16:12

Baby Jogger City Mini or GT. I am using my GT at present and I have to say its probably my perfect 'buggy' type pushchair. Simply fling open, put the child in and off you go. Fabulous to push too. I love mine.

Julezboo Tue 19-Mar-13 22:29:43

Baby jogger!

MySonIsMyWorld Tue 19-Mar-13 21:34:33

Il have a look at that, thank you! x

kernewek79 Tue 19-Mar-13 20:43:53

If its for a little monster, Cosatto Supa - Cuddle Monster seems a perfect choice! Nice and lightweight, compact and not too pricey but lots of features

MySonIsMyWorld Tue 19-Mar-13 12:17:01

Hi everone,
i'm looking for a pushchair for my 22 month old little monster son, just a little buggy with is sturdy and fold up nicley for the car, basically a pram i can just flip out the car and go shops in dead easy. I have a icandy peach but i need a little buggy now. I dont want to spend too much on on one, it must have a footmuff and raincover and last - please recommend. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now