Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Decide for me- bugaboo bee or frog

(6 Posts)
FoofFighter Wed 20-Mar-13 12:55:14

Scour ebay for replacement wheels.

ghoulelocks Wed 20-Mar-13 12:10:27

think I agree.

frog is beautiful, all quilted hoods and soft fleece. If I had one I'd keep it I think. I get now why they are desirable.

Beatrixpotty Wed 20-Mar-13 11:36:43

re-sell the frog and go for the bee!

ghoulelocks Wed 20-Mar-13 07:21:27

Duh, forgot to mention the two month old, it's a pram for her for short trips when he walks to save lugging the tank phil and teds double around.

I got the £50 frog, cleaned up beautifully, spent hours washing it and oiling until it looked new...to put it back together and realise one wheel is dodgy at the front. Tempted to re-sell

Beatrixpotty Tue 19-Mar-13 17:11:00

How old is he?Is he big? My 2 year old can still fit in the bugaboo bee but not for much longer.It is really light though and easy to fold up.I think the frog is a bit bigger though so might be better for now..unless you are thinking of having any more DCs in which case the bee is great for newborns...

ghoulelocks Mon 18-Mar-13 20:10:58

2nd buggy, toddler is at that funny stage between walking and not on other days so have a battered old phil and teds already. I want something else for if he's at nursery or Nana's or popping down the highstreet and other short walks. Particularly fo when we drive to Nana's once/ twice a week and go to the park (battered old phil and teds is like putting a small tank in the boot...)

I uses buses some days, use the car once or twice a week. A buggyboard would be handy but not essential. City use, would use the phil and teds for longer days out and off road. Pavements are crap though. Both have footmuff/ hood etc. and in good nick.
-frog £55
-bee £140

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now