Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best travel system

(5 Posts)
annaelden Mon 18-Mar-13 13:08:41

Hi, I've recently found out I'm expecting my 3rd baby after selling my previous equipment including a great travel system. As needs change and an experienced mum I'm looking for advice on a new travel system... I need a large basket, something that folds down easily without taking it all apart, do folds with seat attached, needs to be good on all terrain and won't break the bank. Please help with your advice and experience as all modern systems look great but are they practical???

MortifiedAdams Mon 18-Mar-13 13:11:27

I have the Maclaren Techno.XLR. Compatable with carrycot and recaro car seat as well as being a lie flat stroller.

Cant comment on the terrain aspect.as I am a city dweller.

Ihateparties Mon 18-Mar-13 13:48:55

Folding all in one piece and being terrain ready is easy provided you are happy with forward facing.

Something like a baby jogger city mini gt or mountain buggy swift would allow you a carrycot option if you wanted or not if you don't. Also fairly shortly there will be the britax b motion, which is 4 wheels and slightly narrower, which suits some people better.

To get a parent facing pushchair that folds in one piece is harder but not impossible. The bugaboo bee is the obvious one but it doesn't sound like that would be terrain enough for you plus they're pretty expensive. I'm not sure but the Jane Trider might fold with the seat parent facing. The jane muum does and the seat although technically suitable from 6 months is actually as flat as the bee. Again i'm not sure that's terrain enough for you.

If you like umbrella style and think it would be suitable for the terrain you need to use it on then the njoy bubble is suitable from birth, faces and folds with seat in both directions.

TallulahBetty Mon 18-Mar-13 20:58:21

Babystyle oyster! folds facing outwards or parent-facing.

Tiggywunkle Tue 19-Mar-13 00:21:33

Baby Jogger Versa or Versa GT!
No question!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now