Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Is there a pushchair like the BJCM which isn't horrid to push with a buggyboard on?

(5 Posts)
Yorky Sun 17-Mar-13 19:09:02

My 2nd hand BJCM has just died (front wheels broken sad) so I'm looking for a replacement. I love the easy, compact fold and that it fits in the car with all 7 seats in. Its light and easy to push one handed UNLESS you try to use it with a buggy board.

DD2 is 10months and DS2 2.8 so he walks most of the time but sometimes on the school run he is tired and miserable and I can't carry him all the way, but he doesn't need help often enough to justify a double.

Is there a cheap and cheerful buggy which folds fairly small and goes well with a buggy board? Ideally available from ebay as we won't need it for more than a couple of years and don't want to break the bank.

Thank you wise pushchair addicts smile

Yorky Mon 18-Mar-13 19:04:21

No suggestions or recommendations? sad

I had a Britax BMobile and a buggy board. It worked well for us, much easier than the john Lewis stroller I had. Nothing is going to be like pushing just a single though.

Yorky Tue 19-Mar-13 11:13:45

Thank you, how small does it fold?

Tiggywunkle Thu 21-Mar-13 23:21:52

Nope...stroller boards are just hard work! I can't wait for the Micralite Twofold to come out with its built in board!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now