Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Tall toddler - best lightweight stroller?

(4 Posts)
sjupes Tue 19-Mar-13 00:12:49

I've a chicco echo for mine - 16 months but tall like a 2 year old and a long back - he actually has a fair bit of room and the stroller is really light.

Tiggywunkle Tue 19-Mar-13 00:07:49

I think you need to try him. 87cms feels tiny compared to my over 100cms tall toddler who can still comfortably lie flat to sleep in a good number of pushchairs. Baby Joggers are good for growth, as is the Kiddy City 'n Move. I like the Maxi Cosi Noa for travelling too.

LittleOne76 Sun 17-Mar-13 15:16:19

FYI - DS is 18mo and about 87cm tall with a long back!

LittleOne76 Sun 17-Mar-13 15:15:34

Hi - my DS is quite tall and we're trying to workout what would be the best lightweight stroller for travelling. We were thinking the MacLaren globetrotter would be good but have heard that the back is it that tall and are concerned that his head may be right up on the good when it's pulled out and he's asleep. We'd like the option of him dozing off in the stroller in a recline position wih the hood down and want it to be as comfy as possible. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now