Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

maxi cosi/bebe confort streety

(7 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Tue 19-Mar-13 00:06:05

HORRIBLE!! I have one here and can't wait to get rid!

lilypaige Sun 17-Mar-13 09:01:21

Thanks may re think it then, doesnt seem to have many good reviews.

DueInSeptember Sun 17-Mar-13 00:36:15

Yes, I've got one - same as aldwick. Find it rubbish on kerbs, would be impossible to go off road. Would be ok to just shop in a shopping centre/city or somewhere very flat though.

Aldwick Sun 17-Mar-13 00:13:02

Silly little wheels that couldn't get up kerbs, seat that DS just seemed to slip down in, very low handle bar - and I'm not tall! It does fold nicely though, recline is easy to use etc. I wanted to like it so much and on paper it ticked all the boxes but it just didn't 'work'.

lilypaige Sat 16-Mar-13 23:52:25

Aw no really?! Its looks so nice and small compared to my chunky loola sad

Thankyou - why did you find it so bad?

Aldwick Sat 16-Mar-13 23:49:35

Don't do it! Lovely and compact fold, awesome shopping basket but otherwise awful awful awful!

lilypaige Sat 16-Mar-13 23:39:51

Has anybody got one of these or used one? What are they like?

Im currently using a second hand loola which has hads its day, I bought it for the parent facing ability. The streety just looks like a lighter, more compact version of the loola, and they go for pretty cheap on ebay.

Anyone know anything about them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now