Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

quinny dreami - til what age?

(2 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Mon 18-Mar-13 23:57:56

I haven't used it, but the nearer you can keep your baby in the carrycot until 6 months the better for his lung, spine and other organs development. Most babies fill a carrycot by the end, but if you can leave him in it then do. If its really bad, then consider wedging the seat until 6 months.

leedy Sat 16-Mar-13 18:47:23

I have a Quinny Buzz with the Dreami carrycot from when DS1 was little, and I know we switched DS1 from the carrycot to the buggy attachment at some stage but can't for the life of me remember when. The website says the carrycot is suitable til six months, but DS2 is now four months old and I swear I will have to fold him in half to squash him into the thing if he stays in it until he's six months, also he gets incredibly bored/cranky in it if he wakes up because he can't see anything. He does sleep well in it, though. Anyone else used this system and what did they do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now