Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

is the babysafe sleeper compatible with the oyster max?

(3 Posts)
Rhubarb78 Thu 14-Mar-13 20:57:10

Hi just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this, I want a lie flat car seat to also work as a carrycot for a travel system.

dizzy77 Thu 14-Mar-13 21:00:40

I'm interested in the answer to this. We have a bs sleeper carrycot from when DS was born. However he did grow out of it by 10weeks, 50th percentile baby so not huge anyway, I became quite jealous of friends with bigger pram/carrycot things though you couldn't use them for car journeys. That 10 week window was the first time the temporary nature of baby items occurred to me (the Moses basket and crib followed soon after).

Tiggywunkle Fri 15-Mar-13 22:54:52

I dont believe so. Its not on my list of car seats for the Oyster Max. To be honest, I have heard some people say that even a standard car seat is a little problematic (I dont know which brand it was though).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now