Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy hook

(3 Posts)
owlface Sat 16-Mar-13 12:45:34

Thanks Tiggy. I wouldn't be able to use an over door hanger as the door wouldn't close, but good idea to check Ikea, I'll have a look. It will be an experiment anyway as I don't know how much weight a door can take!

Tiggywunkle Fri 15-Mar-13 22:53:19

I used to hang my pushchair seats off cheap over door hangers! I would certainly hang a pushchair up and I would think a BJCMGT would hang well because its flat. I believe Ikea do good hooks too. I dont know about the Bugg Up.

owlface Thu 14-Mar-13 17:51:58

Has anyone used a buggy storage hook or rack? I live in an apartment and have nowhere to keep my buggy and thought about hanging it on the back of a door. I've seen the Bugg Up online, does anyone know if it will fit the BJCM GT? I haven't found any reviews of it. Any other recommendations or suggestions are most welcome, thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now