Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy hook

(3 Posts)
owlface Thu 14-Mar-13 17:51:58

Has anyone used a buggy storage hook or rack? I live in an apartment and have nowhere to keep my buggy and thought about hanging it on the back of a door. I've seen the Bugg Up online, does anyone know if it will fit the BJCM GT? I haven't found any reviews of it. Any other recommendations or suggestions are most welcome, thank you!

Tiggywunkle Fri 15-Mar-13 22:53:19

I used to hang my pushchair seats off cheap over door hangers! I would certainly hang a pushchair up and I would think a BJCMGT would hang well because its flat. I believe Ikea do good hooks too. I dont know about the Bugg Up.

owlface Sat 16-Mar-13 12:45:34

Thanks Tiggy. I wouldn't be able to use an over door hanger as the door wouldn't close, but good idea to check Ikea, I'll have a look. It will be an experiment anyway as I don't know how much weight a door can take!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now