Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone know about the bugaboo buffalo?

(5 Posts)
Twattybollocks Thu 14-Mar-13 10:18:46

Love my cameleon, like the off road of the donkey, but put off by the size and weight of it. I'm wanting to know how wide/heavy the buffalo will be and when is it going to be available in the shops? I'm thinking If its good I may sell the joolz and the cam and have a buffalo for days out etc and the bee for round town.

Tiggywunkle Fri 15-Mar-13 22:50:20

I dont know the weight etc but I suspect its going to be similar to the Mono Donkey. It will be available in the UK in September.

kernewek79 Fri 15-Mar-13 22:52:54

The only thing I know is its going to be a horrible rip off

giroux321 Fri 22-Mar-13 09:42:31

i dont think bugaboos are horrible rip offs!! i bought one when my first child was born and a couple kids later its still as fine as it was when i got it. a super quality pram and a good investment! i have not even considered replacing it as i know even with a bit of wear its lasted!

SweetSecrets Mon 25-Mar-13 16:10:55

I asked about it in John Lewis at the weekend & was told the same as above. They said September launch for the UK & it's likely to be very similar to the Donkey, same width if you imagine the Donkey without its shopping basket. Same size seat as the Donkey etc.

I was interested in it as I have a very heavy toddler & one difference is the Buffalo has a weight capacity of 23kg.

Price wise I think it's going to sit in between the Cameleon & Donkey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now