Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchairs, pushchairs & more pushchairs!

(6 Posts)
greenybaby Sun 17-Mar-13 07:38:11

Ha, men are so funny! My husband is very quick to pass bad comments & reluctant to say anything good. I just ignore him now because he doesn't have to push it around all the time

MamaBlue4 Thu 14-Mar-13 14:29:50

I have mini jogger double but the GT version. I'd keep the other version you have, as it'll be easier for her to get in and your other child wouldn't be disturbed too much by the fiddling of getting in.

My husband was useless, although he seems to like pushing it as it's a good height and a manly pushchair - whatever that means! But refuses to go into detail like us mums!

greenybaby Thu 14-Mar-13 07:58:56

Oh yeah forgot to say the fourth pushchair is a cheap mamas & papas stroller, but I'm selling it

greenybaby Thu 14-Mar-13 07:54:18

Thanks for the suggestion, they both look like fab pushchairs. However I would like to try & avoid buying another pushchair. So far including the 4 pushchairs I have at home I've also bought & sold another 4. If I buy one more I think my husband will go insane x

Tiggywunkle Wed 13-Mar-13 22:08:52

Sell them all and get a Mountain Buggy +One or an Oyster Max ;)
Whats your 4th pushchair?
Actually no....keep your City Mini for long term, and sell the other 3 and buy one of the above ;)

greenybaby Wed 13-Mar-13 21:21:03

Ladies, I'm having a pushchairs crisis & need some advice as my husband in useless!!!!

I have two daughters. The youngest is 16 months & the eldest will be 3 years old in a month. I currently own 4 pushchairs, which is far too many but I can't decide which ones to sell.

Originally when I had my first daughter I bought the phil & teds sport which was ok, but i never really loved it. However it was good when I had my second baby as it was easy to use. As my girls have got older & heavier I found the phil & teds difficult to use because my eldest never wanted to sit in the bottom seat. I also found if my eldest got out the main seat & my youngest remained in the bottom seat it would tip up, so I bought a baby jogger mini city double which I love! Plus I also bought the single version.

I now drive around with two pushchairs in my car & frankly it's driving me insane. The nice thing about the phil & teds is the fact it doesn't take up too much boot space. Plus as my eldest gets older she goes in the pushchair less & less because she wants to walk or scoot everywhere. Which ones do I sell???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now