Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

please tell me your favourite buggy for older children...

(2 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Thu 28-Feb-13 00:21:13

I like the Kiddy City 'n Move. Its got a huge seat and its comfy to push. But shopping space is lacking. I have to say, for an older child, I would be getting a BJCMGT or a B-Agile. Or a Versa smile Fab for shopping and fab for an older child too. I am not sure whether it meets your narrow requirement though. But the City 'n Move isn't that narrow either. Meanwhile I love my YoYo and can't fault it for a nipping around pushchair. But its not a shopping pushchair, nor an all day outing pushchair. It does what it says it does though ie a small lightweight, narrow, awesome folding little pushchair well!

bumbleandbumble Wed 27-Feb-13 13:36:22

I am debating selling my current buggy and getting something else for my toddler. Toddler is large and heavy but still naps so I need a recline. I need to get around London in bus and would prefer something narrow...yet I do need it to carry some shopping.

Babyzen yoyo looks great but not sure I can have it as only buggy. Where could I put shopping? Kiddy city n move? Uppa baby cruz?

What else? reviews? suggestions...I am going crazy debating this...just like when I debated which double to getsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now