Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Liner for BJCM

(10 Posts)
notso Fri 08-Mar-13 10:12:52

working9while5 thanks I love those Lodger Bunker footmuffs, have been looking for a replacement for DS3's wallaboo baby wrapper as he is far too big for it. They look so cosy!

MissV1 Fri 08-Mar-13 09:55:18

I bought my BJCM on Gumtree, I'll check to see if it's compatible with a carrycot! Thanks!

working9while5 Thu 07-Mar-13 16:36:57

I used a carrycot on the newer BJCMD, got it second hand on Gumtree for 300 quid and it was like new. When he was less tiny, I swapped the carrycot for a bugaboo cocoon which was just fine. Now we don't use the double anymore and am using a Lodger Bunker in the single.

Tiggywunkle Thu 07-Mar-13 16:33:56

You can use a carrycot on a 2011 or newer BJCMD. Also the Graco and Petit Zia soft cots have always fitted nicely too.

MissV1 Thu 07-Mar-13 14:43:57

Thanks, I do have a carrycot pushchair but with a 2 year old too I also needed a double. Will have a look at the FB page smile

asuwere Tue 26-Feb-13 14:48:54

Have you thought about using a carrycot for a newborn? I used a Graco soft carrycot and meant I could see baby and she was snug and comfy. I've just stopped using it now that DD2 is 5months.
(am now using a homemade padded fleece liner with a stayput blanket)

Tiggywunkle Mon 25-Feb-13 17:21:16

I dont see why it wouldnt although it does look a bit a the wrong shape for a City Mini. The Maclaren liners are supposed to be a good fit. You really need long and thin rather than "8" shaped.

Nicplus2 Mon 25-Feb-13 17:15:00

Hi are either of you on facebook as theres a baby jogger page/group and the ladies on their are lovely, thres a few ppl on their that make custom liners and i know a few of them have sheepskin liners in and they look fab, am sure they could reccomend a good one x

peanutMD Mon 25-Feb-13 12:20:34

I bought my BJCM 2nd hand and have got the footmuff that goes with it but I'm thinking of getting a sheepskin and stay put blanket as its less bulky.

Basically no but I'm making my place grin

MissV1 Mon 25-Feb-13 12:09:04

Hi,

Did anyone use a liner for their BJCM for the arrival of their newborn?

I've found this one and wondering if it'll do the job or any other recommendations? http://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-car-seat-and-pushchair-lambskin-liner/p231011599

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now