Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Holiday stroller

(11 Posts)
KateShmate Sat 23-Feb-13 18:24:38

OP it depends what buggy it is and whether it's worth scrubbing multiple bodily fluids wink

funnylittlekaty Sat 23-Feb-13 18:17:09

Very helpful and obliging as always ladies. Found some on eBay. Is it a bit icky to buy a pushchair for £2? How many bodily fluids do you think I'll be scrubbing off for £2?!

HappyAsASandboy Sat 23-Feb-13 18:04:25

The Obaby atlas is great. It lies flat, folds small, has survived many flights and is about £60, less if second hand off eBay :-)

Enjoy your holiday smile

Jollyb Sat 23-Feb-13 17:26:49

I'm not sure it folds much smaller than the Bee but highly recommend the baby city mini for travelling. The one handed fold mechanism is fantastic when trying to wrestle a toddler through security. Being able to push with one hand is really useful too Great sunshade. We had a maclaren techno before this and found it was surprisingly bulky .

KateShmate Sat 23-Feb-13 17:19:07

Nuna Pepp - fabulous holiday buggy, although I would guarantee that you would use it when you got home too grin Absolutely fabulous buggy!

milk Sat 23-Feb-13 16:32:48

Coleen Rooney uses one smile

milk Sat 23-Feb-13 16:31:58

Chicco Liteway smile

femmeaufoyer Fri 22-Feb-13 21:15:36

Oops...just read the bit about reasonably priced...the Yoyo is expensive but brilliant for holidays.

femmeaufoyer Fri 22-Feb-13 21:13:49

Babyzen yoyo

nicm Fri 22-Feb-13 19:34:08

Hi, we got a Maclaren techno for ds1 for travelling when he was 6 months. It was good because it was flat for him to sleep in but is big when folded. With ds2 we got a triumph when he was 18 months. Much smaller when folded and reclines enough for him to sleep. smile

funnylittlekaty Fri 22-Feb-13 15:21:15

Hello
We're off to Portugal on our holibobs soon with grandma, grandad, me and dh and 23 month old ds. We like our bugaboo bee but it is a pita when folding away and will take up lots of room in our small hire car boot. Any recommendations for a toddler strollery type thing that'll fold up all small, that he'll nap in and is reasonably reasonable price wise? Not much to ask I know...
Eye fank yoo x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now