Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What would you recommend?

(4 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Mon 18-Feb-13 02:28:40

Just to add the City 'n Move says suitable from 6 months but its got a lie flat seat and UK safety regs would say this was ok from birth. But EU safety regs say otherwise. Its been classified as 6 months as the EU regs kick in soon I believe.

Tiggywunkle Mon 18-Feb-13 02:26:56

Or just get a good umbrella fold pushchair? Eg the Kiddy City 'n Move or a Maclaren?

Tiggywunkle Mon 18-Feb-13 02:25:56

I would suggest a Baby Jogger City Mini to be honest.
If you had the money, I would be saying a Babyzen Yoyo.

KatieLily12 Sun 17-Feb-13 21:01:49

I'm needing to buy a pushchair- the sling is killing me which is a pain as we live in a first floor apartment with no hallway. LO doesn't nap so I send hours walking but I'm button my limit with the sling. I avoided getting a pram as I doubted I'd be able to get it up and down easily or store it but I'm going to have to. We also have crap access via a narrow shale path so I really need this thing to be easy!

So specifics are: has to fold small as possible and easily as i have nowhere to put down LO, be suitable for 3 month old, be suitable for tall parents and not cost me the earth as I don't have time to save.

Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now