Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mothercare mino, silvercross pop or m&p Luna?

(5 Posts)
booksandchoc Sat 16-Feb-13 16:58:37

Hi there

Just looking for some advice on what's the best stroller would be to get for DD (12m). She has got a petite star zia x but think we need a new one, its feeling a bit used.

Just been at mother are and had a look at the mino, DH wants it in green. Does anyone know what these are like long term?

I also like the Luna but think I would have to get a second hand one. Can't afford it new, seen a few on the local face bay site ( one in green, would have loved it) but they are gone by the time i seen it.

We have the silvercross sleepover pram, so I know the pop should be pretty decent quality.

What can anyone suggest?

I had a green luna and loved it. Had a SC Pop and hated it so much I gave it away.

booksandchoc Sat 16-Feb-13 18:43:11

What didn't you like about the pop?

NoodieRoodie Sat 16-Feb-13 19:10:43

I've got a sleepover, so I knew I'd love the pop but I didn't!

It felt heavy and clunky, we ended up with a Maclaren Quest

booksandchoc Sat 16-Feb-13 19:17:11

So ruling the pop out then I think. We liked the mino but it feels a bit flimsy, not sure it would last long. I found a new luna on eBay for £100, its factory seconds. But want to try and test one first. Our local mothercare didn't have one on display.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now