Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Double buggy - possibly umbrella fold for travel

(3 Posts)
Teds77 Wed 13-Feb-13 16:30:22

I'm after a lightweight buggy that folds small for my twins. Am primarily thinking about for a summer holiday (they'll be 13 months by then) so something that we can take on a flight. However it would also be handy to have something that can fit in a boot of a small hire car for UK travel as well.

I know the baby jogger city mini is light and packs small. However I'm just wondering if they is a decent umbrella fold double out there?

In terms of the buggy itself I really just want something pretty basic and functional as it's just going to be for occasional use.

Thank you!

notso Wed 13-Feb-13 16:49:06

I was hoping to take our BJCM double on holiday but our flight details say that we can't take a pushchair over 10kg don't know how common this is though.

forevergreek Thu 14-Feb-13 13:25:48

Notso, this isnt the norm ( unless you mean to the gate ?). You should be able to have any folded buggy checked in with suitcases

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now