Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

baby jogger city mini

(4 Posts)
madlittlechicken Tue 12-Feb-13 18:01:33

Hi, i am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a baby jogger city mini i brought january has lived in the house and used twice out and about now discover it doesn't fit my boot. Wheres the best place to sell it and roughly how much should i ask, everyone seems to love it but its not right for me :-(

Many thanks

Rockchick1984 Wed 13-Feb-13 09:16:42

Have you tried popping the wheels off? It's a pretty small fold apart from the wheels!

Rooneyisalwaysmoaning Wed 13-Feb-13 12:27:48

If you want to sell it to me I might be interested grin I have an orange one but hate the colour - so as long as it isn't orange!

You could also try advertising it on the facebook selling thing, I don't have FB so don't knowhow it works but people seem to like it better than ebay.

madlittlechicken Wed 13-Feb-13 21:30:47

Hi I have tried taking a wheel off but I am lazy and find it frustrating. Its really nice other than that but have too many. Rooneyis I have sent pm. Will try more on Facebook I just wanted to avoid eBay if I can

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now