Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Replacement parts for second hand iCandy

(8 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Thu 14-Feb-13 12:54:32

Heh sadly not! I know what you mean about just wanting one though - mine was sooo bright and cheerful after the crud I'd picked for a first buggy - gutted to have to get rid but need a double whenever this bump materialises (really didn't plan this right with two either under 1 or as near as gets for it)!

Cydonia Wed 13-Feb-13 19:18:35

I think that includes the carrycot, but I don't need that as DS is 8 months. Think I'm better off with a new, cheaper brand as its only for a spare really. I just fancied an iCandy as wanted one new from the start but couldn't afford it! Don't suppose you're in Cumbria.....;)

MiaowTheCat Wed 13-Feb-13 12:55:53

Seems pricey for what you're getting - I've been half-heartedly trying to sell mine for a while for about half that (not plugging anything - just observing that they seem to go for just over £100 locally to us).

Cydonia Wed 13-Feb-13 12:05:40

Maybe not, I've just seen it advertised on Gumtree for £200 so think the reserve on eBay will be too high for me, especially seeing as its broken!!

Cydonia Wed 13-Feb-13 09:06:24

Thanks, worth looking into then.

There are usually loads of spare bits and bobs on ebay too, I've had several replacement parts off there though not for an iCandy

Tiggywunkle Tue 12-Feb-13 23:36:24

The brake bar is listed as a spare part here on the iCandy spares website for £30.

Cydonia Tue 12-Feb-13 17:12:03

I've found an iCandy Cherry on eBay which is currently going very cheap, however it states that the brake is broken. The seller says a replacement can be bought from iCandy or a local dealer, but I'm sure I've read on here that it can be difficult to get parts for an iCandy pram if you're not the registered purchaser.

Does anyone have any experience of this? I'm after it as a spare for Grandma so I want something cheap, I don't want to either end up spending a fortune on a brake or not being able to get one! Of course, the price could rocket so this could all be irrelevant, but just wondering if it's worth looking into.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now