Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

M&P Luna footmuff

(7 Posts)
Vivienne52 Fri 15-Feb-13 13:18:16

It is totally infuriating. And they are not cheap either.... I have heard m and ps customer service is crap. Really how hard is it to add a few inches on to a strap? I am putting mine on gumtree as soon as the versa arrives.

Gingersnap88 Fri 15-Feb-13 10:55:40

Vivienne I agree! DD isn't huge, she's not small either but I'm furious that the straps are too tight already. I had a sheepskin in there, but couldn't get the straps done up with it so had to take it out. And I struggled when she was in her snowsuit. I ended up having to buy another brand of footmuff which is much better.

And I've just bought a maclaren as I'm so fed up with the Sola!

It's clearly an issue with mamas & papas footmuffs so I wish they would do something about it. I've found their customer service to be pretty poor!

Vivienne52 Fri 15-Feb-13 09:30:43

Gingersnaps, it is so annoying! My DS is hardly massive for his age. I can never imagine him fitting this pushchair next year, the footmuff is tight already. If we use another blanket under the muff I can't zip it up! Are the straps on the Luna the same Dilly?

Gingersnap88 Fri 15-Feb-13 00:07:57

I also have the same problem with my Sola on both counts- the footmuff is rubbish and the straps are too tight (DD is 11 months).

Vivienne52 Wed 13-Feb-13 17:44:15

I have a sola and have the same problem. In fact it zips up to mid thigh! Plus the straps are too tight already. He is 10 months and not even that big. Weird.

DillyDallyDayDream Sat 09-Feb-13 00:50:58

Any one??

DillyDallyDayDream Thu 07-Feb-13 21:51:02

Anyone else think they are rubbish

I'm using mine for a small just 1year old, when sat up it covers almost enough but when laid down it barely reaches his tummy

Any found a better one that fits?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now