Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Will the P&T navigator seat fit on any P&T?

(5 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Wed 30-Jan-13 14:25:22

I really must stop reading the pushchair threads because I find myself spending hours googling more and more buggies that would be 'the one' grin.

After reading another thread, I have now realised there is a P&T double seat (navigator) with, potentially, a proper recline. I have a dash...would it fit? I find that the passenger in the back is very close to the main seat, more so than in the sport and the E3.

Anyone know if it would fit any P&T?

Tiggywunkle Wed 30-Jan-13 21:15:56

No it wouldnt. You need to buy the Navigator pushchair.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Wed 30-Jan-13 21:34:33

Oh, that's a shame. Do they have different connectors?

Tiggywunkle Thu 31-Jan-13 00:28:40

They are completely different pushchairs. The Sport, Dash, Explorer etc are all very similar. But the Navigator is a different style.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Thu 31-Jan-13 08:48:00

Have u any experience of the navigator/dot?

I'm now thinking the slightly smaller dot would be a better option for my ridiculously tiny car boot. At the moment, I have to remove all three wheels from the dash to fit it in which is a complete pain when it's pouring with rain...like it has every school run this week hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now