Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Good pushchair for a 2 year old?

(8 Posts)
NiniLegsInTheAir Wed 30-Jan-13 10:23:08

I've been using a Silver Cross Pop for almost a year but it's reached the point where DD isn't comfortable in it - the belt is too tight and can't be loosened further and the seat is too small. The raincover doesn't fit properly and she has to tuck her legs up for me to get the cover over properly.

I walk with her to nursery everyday (about 30 mins each way) and although she wants to walk herself, she isn't quite big enough yet and I end up carrying her, so think we'll need a pushchair for a few months yet. She's 24 months, short for her age and about 13kg. I can't afford to spend more than £100 as an absolute maximum, and I'd rather not use eBay.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks smile

TisILeclerc Wed 30-Jan-13 14:28:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tiggywunkle Wed 30-Jan-13 21:17:42

Have a look for a Baby Jogger City Micro, or if you can push the budget a bit, consider a Kiddy City 'N' Move. I think they are about £125 new.

NiniLegsInTheAir Sat 02-Feb-13 21:36:55

Hi Leclerc smile

Unfortunately the baby jogger city mini is out of my price range - I don't really like buying a pushchair I havn't seen first and just don't trust sites like freecycle, I'd have to go alone and not confident at all.

The Kiddy City n move looks too expensive for me, but the micro looks like it's in my price range. Not sure about a 3 wheeler though - don't they tend to tip under weight?

TisILeclerc Sat 02-Feb-13 21:41:01

Megsdaughter Sat 02-Feb-13 21:46:00

My 2 year old charge fits in here really well.

Its not a bad stroller either for the amount of time your probably going to be using it.

NiniLegsInTheAir Sat 02-Feb-13 23:22:48

I will Leclerc, not tonight but tomorrow if I can get online. Things not good here. Hope you're ok xxxx

Thanks for the link Megs smile

TisILeclerc Sun 03-Feb-13 07:05:23

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now