Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Red Kite Push Me Zebu

(6 Posts)
TwoOfThree Tue 29-Jan-13 13:10:38

Thank you both so much for getting back to me! I like the look of the pinto, might see if I can have a look at one somewhere.

Tiggywunkle Mon 28-Jan-13 23:57:33

Ha ha! Is that a public admission that I have been right?!! I am going to screen shot this for posterity!

Ihateparties Mon 28-Jan-13 17:57:09

After um.. experimentation.. I do think that tiggy is indeed right bother but it pains me grin

Tiggywunkle Mon 28-Jan-13 17:37:59

Just to add, have a look at a Mee-Go Pramette or a MyChild Pinto.

Tiggywunkle Mon 28-Jan-13 17:34:02

Honestly, you get what you pay for. With pushchairs in general, you are usually better buying a better brand second hand pushchair than a cheap new pushchair.

TwoOfThree Mon 28-Jan-13 15:33:16

Apologies if there has already been a thread on these, but just wondering if anyone had experience with this travel system?

I'm trying to find a system that does everything but without the mahoosive price tag! Not sure if it exists!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now