Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I need help with a double again.

(3 Posts)
WaftyCrank Mon 28-Jan-13 10:32:21

Thank you, I'll have a google now.

Tiggywunkle Mon 28-Jan-13 00:06:28

I would look at the narrow Nipper 73cms?, Air Buggy Mimi, TFK Twinner Twist Duo, Bumbleride Indie and Baby Jogger City Mini GT for good to push doubles. A variety of prices there, but some go for much less on Ebay.

WaftyCrank Sun 27-Jan-13 13:54:05

DS is 22 months and DD is 12 weeks. I bought the dimples duo but apart from the big hoods I hated everything about it so sold it and thought I could manage with a single and buggy board/sling combo but it's not working very well as DS tends to stand still and wave at me so I end up carrying him.

I need something that's fairly easy to push as school is on top of a hill and I have 3 nursery runs a day. Doesn't need to turn into a single as I'll keep our Maclaren.

I've had a push of the Duet and I wasn't keen but the width is a big plus. I love the look of the V2 Nipper but I'm not sure it'll fit through nursery door without opening the second door but that's not a major problem.

I've had a P&T Sport before which I liked as it was each to push but hated the back seat and lack of recline.

Are there any others I should look at? I use public transport occasionally and do go into town fairly often.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now