Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I need help with a double again.

(3 Posts)
WaftyCrank Sun 27-Jan-13 13:54:05

DS is 22 months and DD is 12 weeks. I bought the dimples duo but apart from the big hoods I hated everything about it so sold it and thought I could manage with a single and buggy board/sling combo but it's not working very well as DS tends to stand still and wave at me so I end up carrying him.

I need something that's fairly easy to push as school is on top of a hill and I have 3 nursery runs a day. Doesn't need to turn into a single as I'll keep our Maclaren.

I've had a push of the Duet and I wasn't keen but the width is a big plus. I love the look of the V2 Nipper but I'm not sure it'll fit through nursery door without opening the second door but that's not a major problem.

I've had a P&T Sport before which I liked as it was each to push but hated the back seat and lack of recline.

Are there any others I should look at? I use public transport occasionally and do go into town fairly often.

Thank you.

Tiggywunkle Mon 28-Jan-13 00:06:28

I would look at the narrow Nipper 73cms?, Air Buggy Mimi, TFK Twinner Twist Duo, Bumbleride Indie and Baby Jogger City Mini GT for good to push doubles. A variety of prices there, but some go for much less on Ebay.

WaftyCrank Mon 28-Jan-13 10:32:21

Thank you, I'll have a google now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now