Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stokke xplory help!

(4 Posts)
Smallgreenone Sat 26-Jan-13 08:23:51

Ok so this is going to make me sound really stupid but....... I have a stokke and ds is currently in the carrycot but will be moving to the seat soon. I've got the seat out and bought the sheepskin liner for it bit when the liner and the baby insert are both in the harness seems really tight round his legs. Would never be able to get a padded pram suit on him as harness too small. I've extended it as far as it will go. Am I missing something or is the harness stupidly small? Ds is 5 months and an average sized baby. Do I take the baby insert out- it says leave in until 15months?
Anyone else have this problem?!

Tiggywunkle Sat 26-Jan-13 23:23:18

I believe this is an issue. I would contact Stokke and tell them this. I know people have been given longer straps - I think they are crotch straps but they may be waist ones too.

Smallgreenone Sun 27-Jan-13 13:43:25

Oh thanks tiggywunkle, glad it's not just me!

I took the baby insert out and now it's fine for my DD to fit snowsuit and the padded Stokke muff. I took the insert out pretty early on - with it in you've got no chance of getting the straps over the legs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now