Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax B-Agile front wheel problem, anyone else have this?

(5 Posts)
runaroundstartsnow Fri 22-Mar-13 18:18:06

Hi, we discovered there is a bit of plastic that sticks up on the wheel, this was stopping the wheel lock coming out completely on one side , hence the wheels sticking.
We sent ours back for a full refund, however i was very tempted to just get another as when it works its great.
I would return it, Britax have a 2yr guarantee.

nb2013 Wed 20-Mar-13 16:19:56

Hello,

My britax b-agile has just started doing this and it is a massive pain when we are out. I can't push the pushchair in a straight line. I was just wondering if you managed to sort it out. My daughter is only 10 weeks old so we've only been using it for a couple of weeks. I have tried locking the wheels but this isn't really practical for day to day use and isn't what I paid for! Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

nb

Ihateparties Tue 22-Jan-13 14:43:57

If you lock them then they should spin at all. I never had this problem with mine nor have I heard it mentioned online or anything. Have they told you to take them off, clean and lubricate them etc?

runaroundstartsnow Tue 22-Jan-13 11:43:19

bump

runaroundstartsnow Mon 21-Jan-13 21:53:10

My Britax is 9m old (hardly used) and the wheels dont work properly on certain surfaces.Its a nightmare in shops as the front wheel turn side on and wont move so im almost dragging it around, its really hard work.The wheels dont steer and if i lock them they dont spin very well.
Does anyone else have this problem? Britax say its the first they have heard of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now