Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax B-Agile front wheel problem, anyone else have this?

(5 Posts)
runaroundstartsnow Mon 21-Jan-13 21:53:10

My Britax is 9m old (hardly used) and the wheels dont work properly on certain surfaces.Its a nightmare in shops as the front wheel turn side on and wont move so im almost dragging it around, its really hard work.The wheels dont steer and if i lock them they dont spin very well.
Does anyone else have this problem? Britax say its the first they have heard of it.

runaroundstartsnow Tue 22-Jan-13 11:43:19

bump

Ihateparties Tue 22-Jan-13 14:43:57

If you lock them then they should spin at all. I never had this problem with mine nor have I heard it mentioned online or anything. Have they told you to take them off, clean and lubricate them etc?

nb2013 Wed 20-Mar-13 16:19:56

Hello,

My britax b-agile has just started doing this and it is a massive pain when we are out. I can't push the pushchair in a straight line. I was just wondering if you managed to sort it out. My daughter is only 10 weeks old so we've only been using it for a couple of weeks. I have tried locking the wheels but this isn't really practical for day to day use and isn't what I paid for! Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

nb

runaroundstartsnow Fri 22-Mar-13 18:18:06

Hi, we discovered there is a bit of plastic that sticks up on the wheel, this was stopping the wheel lock coming out completely on one side , hence the wheels sticking.
We sent ours back for a full refund, however i was very tempted to just get another as when it works its great.
I would return it, Britax have a 2yr guarantee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now