Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Has anyone used Pramworld (Winstanley's)?

(8 Posts)
TheDetective Sat 02-Feb-13 20:17:41

I live right by the store, and have bought from there. No problems, and the store has been there many years, and looks like their business is doing well, so I wouldn't think you have much to worry about.

ladymia Wed 23-Jan-13 12:49:11

Thanks everyone, will definitely be buying from there!

NoRoomForMeInMyBed Wed 23-Jan-13 12:22:42

Bought from them and was very pleased allround. Good service and quick dispatch.

acrabadabra Mon 21-Jan-13 20:14:55

Bought a car seat. Quick delivery. No issues with product so can't comment on after sales service.

simonthedog Mon 21-Jan-13 20:09:40

I bought a baby jogger city mini from there in July, with the carrycot and adapters and raincovers. It all arrived very quickly with no problems and quite a bit cheaper than John Lewis. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again.

OliPocket Mon 21-Jan-13 20:06:38

I bought a BabyJogger running buggy from Winstanleys. They didn't send the rain cover with it but when I realised 5 months later (!) I rang them and they sent one out first class post. Excellent service and great products.

Zipitzippy Mon 21-Jan-13 19:59:51

I've used Winstanleys for our car seats. Great customer service and a selection of products

ladymia Mon 21-Jan-13 19:51:33

Sorry, also posted this in the Pregnancy section ...

Just interested to know if it was a good experience?

Finally settled on the bugaboo bee and there is a bundle on Pramworld which I can't find cheaper and John Lewis and Mothercare did not want to price match.

Cheers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now