Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Travel System with a Mini Cooper

(11 Posts)
maker Tue 29-Jan-13 14:59:54

Aria would be great if M&P did it anymore, similar to it though is the Joie Aire+ ;)

But you'd be surprised at how many pushchairs will fit in a MINI, one of my friends actually used a Bugaboo Cam and got it in the boot, its all down to how much space you want to give in the boot, and how much you want to take off the pushchair itself,

Best advise go to a store and ask them to try a selection in your car, most good stores are happy to do this. And another great place for info is on MINI forums such as www.totalmini.com as they have a baby & MINI section and owners compare what they have and use in the cars.

Tiggywunkle Mon 14-Jan-13 02:20:26

Yes, the Streety does fold small. I have one here new out of a box, but I haven't had chance to take it out for a test drive as yet. One of my friends has a Mini and she's had a series of Baby Joggers in the back. The Easywalker June apparently fits too.

peanutMD Sun 13-Jan-13 11:45:01

Streety at Boots

Also available in red and if you join the parenting club you would get £22.50 back in points to balance out the cost to almost £200 smile

peanutMD Sun 13-Jan-13 11:39:00

Maxi Cosi Streety Plus is £225 on clearance at Kiddicare or Boots, can't remember which though.

It folds compact and price includes reversible seat pushchair, footmuff, raincover and car seat smile

KatoPotato Sun 13-Jan-13 10:24:37

Sorry, bugaboo bee! With cabriofix carseat.

KatoPotato Sun 13-Jan-13 10:24:06

Bugaboo with maxi cosi fit my darling Fiat 500. I now drive a scenic... <sobs>

Steffanoid Sun 13-Jan-13 10:22:26

yeah looking for the whole caboodle smile, am off to a M and P outlet today so will have a look ;)

Ihateparties Sat 12-Jan-13 21:50:50

Quick google... M and P Aria fits picture here
So possibly other similar things also do, do you need the carseat to fit on the pushchair?

Steffanoid Sat 12-Jan-13 21:36:18

yeah may be a little expensive, we're looking to spend IRO £200 for the travel system, may have to figure out taking the parcel shelf out of the car and spend a day putting prams in the boot from different stores smile)

ladymia Sat 12-Jan-13 21:16:44

you should check out the babyzen one of their big selling points is it fits into the mini cooper. it's about £600 not sure of your budget if you are looking at the graco

http://babyzen.com/collection-zen.php

i actually went to kiddicare today to buy this though and changed my mind when i saw it, it looks cheap to me and it's pretty heavy even though it folds down small(ish)

Steffanoid Sat 12-Jan-13 15:57:51

hello,
I'm a bit new to all of this, but just looking for some advise, me and the OH have got a 2003 BMW mini cooper 3 door, which we're not planning on getting rid of,
so far i've found the Graco mirage system and the Graco mosaic system, it's not the car seat part of the travel system that we're too bothered about as you can just about stand behind the passenger seat when it's clicked forwards, the thing i'm most concerned about is fitting the folded pram in the boot while leaving the parcel shelf in too, from research i've done both the graco ones will fit in with the babies shelf taken off, but i've read some negative reviews about the Chassis of them warping and the mechanisms not working after a little space of time,
i'm wondering if anyone is in the same situation and what they have got/used with the cooper

many thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now