Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city mini advise needed

(5 Posts)

So I'm only a little pregnant but already my mind is in overdrive. I have an 8mo DD who'll be 16mo when DC2 appears (fingers crossed) and my BF said I can get her baby jogger city mini double when I need it. Think it's the 2012 model.

So my question to the pram gurus is, can I fit a maxi cosy car seat to one side with adaptors, which would save me buying the carry cot?

peanutMD Wed 09-Jan-13 10:44:36

AFAIK you can only add the car seat to a single.

The pushchair is suitable from birth so I wouldn't worry too much if you can't afford it/don't want it.

I thought that might be the case from what I could google. I saw a body support thingy in John Lewis which might help keep a tiny baby snug for a bit so if needs be I'll just get that.
Thanks for the reply.

peanutMD Wed 09-Jan-13 18:13:32

Lots of people on here have used the soft carrycots from Britax, Graco and Petite start Zia on the bjcm.

You just have to kind of wedge it in and use a D ring harness AFAIK.

Don't know if I wanna bother buying a carry cot as my dd refused to lie in hers at all. I'm surprised you can't add a car seat, seems like a big flaw to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now