Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone else have a P and T Promenade?

(8 Posts)
cairnterrier Sat 12-Jan-13 07:10:09

Guess it's just me then! Y'all don't know what you're missing!

Thanks Tiggywunkle and Ihateparties for making not a complete billy no mates on my thread.

Tiggywunkle Wed 09-Jan-13 15:13:02

Great review smile That balances out the reviews I have read smile

cairnterrier Wed 09-Jan-13 14:03:24

Review uploaded! Am happy to answer any other questions!

Tiggywunkle Wed 09-Jan-13 12:53:12

Well explained ihateparties. We have only seen people selling Promenades on fairly soon, or reviews / comments about them being heavy / long. I wasn't having a dig about reviews lol I genuinely would like to see a review from a long term Promenade user.

Ihateparties Wed 09-Jan-13 11:51:23

I think that's it really, there is very little by way of user review and what i have read has been mostly negative. Tiggy and i were looking at one last week and thinking in context they really aren't that expensive so why aren't there more of them about? On paper there is a lot of versatility there and they look nice.

cairnterrier Wed 09-Jan-13 06:13:52

Do you mean all the reviews that you've read have been negative or that there haven't been any decent quality reviews? I take your point about not having written any reviews myself and will try to get one sorted soon.

Tiggywunkle Tue 08-Jan-13 22:00:09

I haven't read one good review from anyone yet...and certainly not a long term one. It would be good to hear a good review from a long term user.

cairnterrier Tue 08-Jan-13 14:02:57

Just wondering as I've never seen another one out and about and they don't really seem to get mentioned as alternatives to look at for double pushchairs. I've got one and I really like it but was wondering if I've missed something? Don't think it can just be price as the Bugaboo Donkey gets a number of mentions and it's cheaper than that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now