Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone heard of Esprit Vegas Travel System Trio Set ??

(28 Posts)
irismom Mon 07-Jan-13 19:18:52

I just started shopping around for a travel system, and read somewhere about the "precious little ones" website. It is my first time around there and seen a good bargain on this -Esprit Vegas- one. I dont think i have seen this pushchair anywhere. was trying to get reviews online, with no luck. please, please let me know if anyone have one or know anyone who uses/had one.
also any suggestions on good/ durable/ not very expensive pushchairs??
Thanks in advance

Ihateparties Mon 21-Jan-13 22:04:45

What do you think of something like this slightly more money but looks nice for a newborn. Or this?

I think the graco one you linked to would probably be fine although I have never actually seen one. I have had one of those tesco head huggers and it would be fine inside. If you want something to last longer then I suppose a bigger footmuff and something to put inside would be better, if you're less bothered then something more like a cocoon type thing is possibly more supportive?

I've got one of these in black that I got used off ebay for very little, which is nice and enclosed and works well in a lie flat pushchair. The only problem was I had to cut and sew new holes for the waist straps as for some reason it only had holes for a 3 point harness.

Anything there you think will work? TBH for the money I think the Graco one would be fine too grin

Ihateparties Tue 22-Jan-13 19:58:34

this? No photo though. I had a purple mb footmuff that was lovely and this one is sand coloured.

irismom Tue 05-Feb-13 09:41:28

hi.. Ihateparties sorry culdnt reply sooner.. was busy sorting out other things.. got a date for Elective CS, on 25th of Feb and everything seems so real now. was going thro all other talk links abt moses basket/washing/bath/clothes/........
I love the M-P cocoon one, which was £29.50 everywhere 10 days before. was waiting for that to reduce somemore n much to my horror they are for £59 now, everywhere other than PLO. so have ordered that yest, nt sure wthr it will be available, as it shows as pre-order in their site. I like the sleek look of it and the colour. I hope I will get that soon.
thank u all for your valid suggestions, infact, my hubby was so happy and thankful for the help i have got from here. wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now